Friday, March 13, 2009

5 senses

This is gratefully taken from secret.genius.

My 5 senses:
(at least today)

taste:



Bun (#69, beef, eggrolls and lemon grass) at Pho the Bowl. That's their name. Pho the Bowl.

sight:
Seeing Diego pat Daddy's head then take his glasses off, only to try to put them on himself. Jim and I helped put them on and he sat there, his chin lifted and grinning, as if dropping his head would make them fall.

sound:
Listening to Shaina and I chatter on and on about her upcoming wedding, the scarcity of good education, and trying to balance everything else.

smell:
The playdough Diego put under my nose to smell. It smells like playdough, of course. It smells good.

feel:
Hugging Jim when he comes home, like I do every single day, no matter how long it takes me to get out from putting D to sleep. It's one of the best parts of my day.

No comments: