Friday, May 8, 2009

BAAABIES!



I laugh every time I watch this commercial. Yeah, it's a little weird. But...so is my humor. :D hehe My favorite character is the crazy lady who goes around putting things under her shirt because she wants BAAABIES!

Which brings me to this:



That black circle in the middle with the two little bits? It's our newest sideways little bean! Yep. I'm pregnant. Pregnant and pukey and nauseaus and tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Happy, excited, elated, and freaked out, too. We're almost at 12 weeks, the little bean is a little under the size of a lemon, and we are expecting to meet him or her around Thanksgiving. A turkey baby! Imagine that...Oh my goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! Congratulations to you! Hope that your nausea subsides soon but woohooooooooooooooooooooo!

Maria Rose said...

Wonderful! Welcome to the pregnancy club. Hope your nausea passes quickly!