Monday, January 5, 2009

press pause now

Um, so part two of my wonderful vacation in Texas write up IS coming. Soon. It's just...um...well kind of disgusting, really. I looked down one morning and there was this GROWTH on my chest who kept puking on me and whining so sadly and wouldn't let go. It looked like my baby boy, but really who can tell when you've slept less than two hours in a row for days? zzzzzzzzWhat? ahem Anyhow...Diego has been sick since the night before we flew out of Texas (we think it's partly because of all the partying he and Kaiya did, and partly because he misses her and all the friends he made, or he got Cooties) and he's been sick ever since. My poor little guy is completely out of whack. And seriously, won't let me go. Ever. Is taking over my lap as I type. And now I have to go. Typing with one hand is hard. And Mommy is tired.

5 comments:

Maria Rose said...

My sympathy!

ShallowGal said...

Poor Baby. I hope he feels better soon!

xoxo, SG

Court D said...

He's lovesick for Kaiya how cute is that?

Court D said...

Check my post tom. morning there will be an award for you!

elisa said...

thanks all! one day we will be well. right? uuuuggggghhhh.